Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Baci Grill Cromwell

For years we have been driving by this restaurant and thinking that we should probably give it a try. It has finally happened and I am now asking myself, "What were you waiting for"?

I have always thought that this restaurant might be a little too formal for us. I could not have been more wrong. We parked on the side of the building and entered through the bar area, and a very attractive bar area it is. The dining room is on the other side of the building and has a lot of comfortable booths. 

We got great service and were seated very quickly with menus in our hands and drink orders delivered. 

The lunch menu has lots of appetizers, soups and salads, a few entrees, sandwiches and wraps and stone pies. While there are a few Italian options, the menu is not Italian by any means. 

I opted for a salad with goat cheese and strawberries on a bed of field greens. I added a grilled chicken breast for a little protein. Steak, shrimp, portabello mushroom, chicken sausage and salmon are also available. The dressing was a light lemon poppy seed and was perfect for a hot summer day. It was a generous serving and I loved it. 
#bacigrillcromwell

Al had a steak wrap with cheese and grilled onions. He gave it two thumbs up and brought home half which he ate for dinner. He said it was even better the second time, high praise indeed. 

We were in a rush so didn't stay for dessert but given the number of items on the menu that I want to try, I think we are likely to become regulars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment