Friday, March 20, 2015

What to expect from this blog

I was born in Connecticut and have lived here all my life. I love this state and want to share some of the things I love about it. 

We have four very distinctive seasons in Connecticut. Sometimes like this year, they overlap but every one of them has its own charms. 

I plan to talk about the places I enjoy visiting, dining and shopping. I will review some businesses but only if I have actually visited.

Anyone who knows me at all can attest to the fact that I get around a lot and eat out frequently. I will be reviewing local dining and giving honest feedback and what there is to love and what to avoid. 

As long as it is locally or family owned, it may find its way onto my blog. If you want to invite me to visit I will be happy to come and help get the word out. I support local but I will be brutally honest.

I hope you will join as we celebrate all things Connecticut.


No comments:

Post a Comment