Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Dining Out Around Our Neighborhood

Dining in Connecticut offers lots of options.
Chicken piccata at Rossini's in East Hampton
Apple strudel at Sadlers in Marlborough

Dare I confess that we eat out quite a lot. I have hundreds of really good food pictures and this morning I am feeling like I want to share them. It may just help you decide where you would like to dine next time you are in the mood for a meal out.

Waffle Mitchell's Cromwell

Hotdog at Guida's in Middlefield
Pulled pork at Taino in Middletown


2 comments:

  1. While I don't live in Connecticut, these dishes look scrumptious! We spend more time cooking at home than anything else, but when we do go out, I like to have new ideas about things to look for on the menu. Either way, it looks like I could make a few of these things on my own, and if I weren't thawing sausage out for dinner already, I might just go for the pulled pork or hotdog in these photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, the smoke house where the pulled pork is served has some really great food.

      Delete