Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Restaurant Review: San Souci Restaurant and Lounge Meriden

We first went to this restaurant many years ago with our friends Andrea and Chuck, we had a nice dinner but then probably because it is a little far away, we never returned. What a mistake that was. We were missing out on such a delightful place to eat.

We have been back three or four times in the last couple of months and trust me, if it was closer we would be there every week!! Every meal that we have had there has been a generous portion and delicious food.



When you sit down you will be given a bowl of jicama and some crostini to snack on while you are deciding.


#sanssoucimeriden
On our first visit I had lamb chops, the second I had a lobster roll.





This last time I had Cold Strawberry and Japeleno soup and baked scrod. All of them were exactly what I wanted at that given moment.



Al had the steak, which though not large was full of flavor and tender. On our last visit he had the St Louis style ribs, he cleaned his plate.

I have only had dessert once, I had their carrot cake and a cappuccino and it was very good. We have never had anything that we even remotely weren't satisfied with and our service is always wonderful, friendly and quick.

I can't say enough good things about Sans Souci restaurant. My only gripe is that they are closed on Monday and I went there once not knowing that and was very disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment