Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Restaurant Review: Amici Italian Grill Middletown

Located on Main Street in Middletown, Amici Italian Grill has become a staple of exceptional dining in the city. You might think at first that this is a formal restaurant but while you will feel as if you are in a fine dining establishment, the overall atmosphere is casual. My husband and I stopped by for lunch and were pretty much blown away.



The menu is quite extensive and making a choice was not easy, it all sounded so good. While we were deciding we had Foccacia bread with olive oil to stave off the hunger pains. The lunch menu has lots of appetizer choices, soup, salad, sandwiches, and entrees.
We decided to go with an entree which included a house salad. We like leftovers!! Al ordered the Chicken Milanese and I opted for a pasta dish with pappardelle and shrimp.




I have to say, I have never seen a bigger chicken cutlet than the one that Al got with his Chicken Milanese, not only was it huge, it was delicious. My shrimp dish was also delicious, it was light on a hot summer day and exactly what I was craving and I have to say, both meals warmed up wonderfully as leftovers. 

We didn't have enough room to try any of their tempting desserts but maybe next time!!

The only thing I can say about Amici Italian Grill that is not completely positive is parking. We were lucky, we got a space in front but parking on Main Street can be problematic without the Sears Garage. I am, however, not going to let it discourage me, we will be back!!


No comments:

Post a Comment