Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Restaurant Review: Rein's Deli Vernon

If you live in Connecticut or are just passing through Connecticut on I-84, I highly recommend that you hope off the road in Vernon and have some traditional New York-style Jewish deli food at Rein's. They have been satisfying their customers for over 40 years and if you are not a regular, you soon will be once you try them.



Kasey and I were out on a Saturday shopping expedition to the consignment shop which is located in the same plaza with Rein's. Seemed like the perfect opportunity to get some delicious food. I decided that I was in the mood for a Rachel, which in case you don't know is a Rueben with coleslaw instead of sauerkraut and sweet potato fries. Of course, I ate two dishes of pickles which are about my favorite thing in the world. 

It was very busy and we ended up sitting at the bar which worked out fine for us. They really do try to make your experience wonderful, the staff is great. I picked up some rugalach and a crumb cake on the way out to take home. They do offer soup and lots of other things to go.

I can't say enough good things about Rein's Deli, you just need to try it for yourself but please don't go at the same time as me, I don't want to have to wait any longer, lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment