Monday, August 3, 2015

The Wooden Toy Wethersfield, Conn.

I don't know about you but when I have the change to patronize a local business, I prefer to do that over going to one of the big box stores. The Wooden Toy is one of those businesses. I was just there last week to buy a birthday present and as usual, I was impressed with not only all the different toys they sell but also how much fun it is to shop there. 

The Wooden Toy has been in business for 23 years. They offer more than 10,000 high-quality toys, games and books for children from infancy to pre-teens. What I like is that you won't just see the same old thing that you find in the big box stores. They have so many interesting things to look at but you will also find the things that your kids are looking for. 

If you can't get to the store, you can visit their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment