Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Tang Asia Bistro East Hampton

Located in the restaurant space next to the Verizon store in the Stop and Shop Plaza, this is a breath of fresh air in town. Several other restaurants have occupied the space but you won't recognize them in the new decor, it is bright and fresh. 

We have eaten here twice and been very pleased both times. On our first visit I had Island Scrimp, it has a light tempura batter on jumbo shrimp with a delicious sweet coconut sauce and melon balls, what a refreshing summer dish. 

The second visit I had them create a meal for me, chicken and green beans with peanut sauce. OMG it is one of the best things I have ever eaten. I enjoyed my leftovers as much as the original meal.

Al had General Tso's chicken and Alex had beef and broccoli with garlic sauce. Al said he would order it again and if you know Al, that is high praise indeed when it comes to Chinese food. 

The thing is, it isn't just Chinese here. They have lots of Japanese choices with sushi rolls and hibachi. 

If you haven't tried them yet, I suggest that you do. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment