Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Johnny's Snak Shak East Hampton

Business permanently closed, Dollar General on this location. 

I don't know about you, but I often think about stopping at places that I pass on a regular basis but often don't stop. I have been curious about Johnny's Snak Shak for a while. 

They have an enticing sign that says that they offer whole belly clams. While I am not a fan of whole belly clams I figure the fact that they offer them is interesting enough for me to stop and visit. 

Today we stopped, not for lunch however. We stopped to get an ice cream. They sell Herseys. While they don't have all the flavors, they had a nice selection. I had no idea what the inside would looked like but it has quite a few tables and it is very clean. They also have outdoor picnic table seating. 

The menu board has lots of really interesting sounding food and I do know that I want to stop again and actually eat lunch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment